See the GO tools section for software downloads.
- Ontology file downloads: GO terms and relationships in a variety of formats
- Annotation file downloads: associations between gene products and GO terms submitted by members and associates of the GO consortium
- GO database: combined annotation and ontology data
- Mappings to GO: mappings between GO terms and classes or entities in other databases; for example, UniProt keywords, Enzyme Commission number and Reactome pathways
- Teaching resources: presentations, tutorials and posters on the Gene Ontology
- Other files, including ontology-related files
- Downloads via FTP and CVS: access details for the GO FTP and CVS sites